With the recent news that tasting rooms are unable to sample and serve wine by the glass, we have adjusted our business hours to accommodate incoming phone and online orders with a parking lot pick up. Our current hours for pick up orders are:
12 to 3 pm Monday through Thursday
12 to 5 pm Friday & Saturday, closed Sundays
Our tasting room staff has been laid off until the pandemic passes and we are able to operate as normal. We are willing to accommodate later pick up times, if the above window does not work for you and will handle this on a case by case basis.
That being said, here are the instructions you can follow for your next order.
To place your order with us:
1. Call Deer Run Winery at 585-346-0850 -OR- order online and choose either your wish to order for pick up or order wines to be shipped (shipping fees apply). Our wine list is attached below.
When you place your order online, you will be able to pay securely through our online portal and the order will be e-mailed to us. We will send you a text message once your order is ready for pick up.
When picking up your order, please:
1. Back your vehicle up to our garage door and pop your trunk
2. Call Deer Run Winery at 585-346-0850 to let us know you are in our parking lot and provide your name and car information.
3. Have your ID ready for verification
4. We will deliver your order right to your car!
Current Covid-19 Quarantine Special Offer, use or mention coupon code: COVID19 when placing your order and receive a 19% discount when you order 1 case (12 bottles) or more and you will also receive a free roll of toilet paper for each case you order.
I am the winemaker's wife. Scott and I married in 2014 and I transitioned from a hospitality manager to a grape farmer's wife, event coordinator and blog author.